Root Rescue Transplanter MS-CS gets it's brand new shiny New Product Registration Number from the CFIA!And the long awaited New Product Registration Number is 2015122A. This means that we can now sell our new mycorrhizal plant growth supplement 'Transplanter MS-CS' to all homeowners and landscape contractors from coast to coast across Canada. Now that Transplanter is registered, we've got lots of work to do in the months and years ahead.
- Everett DeJong from Redbud Supply (our brand new shiny Canadian Distributor)
- Professors Youbin Zheng and Mike Dixon from the University of Guelph
- And more fine folks at the U of G: Theresa Rondeau-Vuk, Josh Kervin, Polina Bam, Newton Tran, Jamie Lawson, Tom Graham, and Jared Stoochnoff.
- The folks at BioEnterprise who were (and still are) instrumental in the fine-tuning and refining of our business plan, and keeping Root Rescue's opportunities and best interests top of mind. A special thank you to Doug Knox and Italo Cerra.
- Richard Worsfold from OCE for believing in the project and helping us to secure co-funding and support.
- OMAFRA (The Ontario Ministry of Agriculture,
Foodand Rural Affairs) for funding at several points in our story
- The Innovation Factory in Hamilton, and John Holland in particular for your critical advice and sharp analysis of our project before .
Our Industry Partners through the many seasons of product testing provided us with thousands of trees, space, resources and people who helped the University of Guelph team to perform the efficacy research trials of Transplanter MS-CS over several consecutive seasons. Special thanks go out to:
- Case Vanderkruk and the staff at Connon Nurseries NVK in Dundas
- Rob Vanderkruk and the staff at Connon Nurseries CBV in Waterdown
- Jan Winkelmolen and the staff at Winkelmolen Nursery in Linden Ontario.